Jasi Patcher v4.4 is updated with non root support
Here is the changelog
!!..Not Yet Fully Compatible With Android PIE, Will Be Fixed In Next Updates..!!
– Added Support For Non Root Users With Help Of Virtual Xposed (Virtual Environment) They Can Use License And Billing Emulation On Apps Which Are Installed Within Virtual Environment i.e. Virtual Xposed, Note Hiding Patcher Option Won’t Work In Virtual Xposed As System Hooks Don’t Work In VXP And Before Using On Virtual Xposed Make Sure Google MicroG Services Are Installed In VXP As Well AS JP Module Is Enabled In VXP Xposed Installer With Reboot Done, PS Target App Needs To Be Force Stop Manually, See Video At YouTube.
– Fixed Black Screen Frozen When Clicked Select Apps Option In Emulation When No App With License Or Billing Is Installed.
– Disabled All Root Features For Non Root Devices In Virtual Xposed.
– Added Detailed App Info Option In Universal Patch.
– Reworked Real Time Details While Patching.
– Billing Hack Algorithm Updated.
– Updated Xposed Hooks.
– Update Custom Patches.
– Translations Updated.
– Bugs Fixed.
You can download update from within app or directly from here https://jaspreetsingh.store/jasi-patcher/#download